PRWeek's Salary Survey
Hiring and salaries are making modest gains, but a loosening employment market and PR's rising influence are fueling competition for the industry's brightest talent. The Salary Survey Premium Edition is an ideal resource for job seekers, HR departments, PR and corporate communications executives and anyone keeping a close eye on the job landscape.
The communications industry continues to grow and war for talent is on. An improved business environment has led to fewer layoffs and salary freezes, meaning employees are more confident than ever and job searching is at the highest level in the last four years.
The Premium Edition of the Salary Survey includes expanded analysis and charts including:
Detailing of salaries by:
- Geographic area
- Age and gender
- Years of experience
- Industries: Arts/Entertainment/Media, Education, Financial Services, Food/Beverage, Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals, Industrial/Manufacturing, Nonprofit, Technology
Answering questions around:
- What is prompting PR execs to switch jobs
- Whether respondents are currently job seeking
- Respondents' expected salary increase
- Details on bonus size and most typical benefits from paternity leave to summer Fridays
Year-on-year comparisons from 2010-2012:
- Job satisfaction levels
- Commitment to PR industry
- Levels of accreditation by PRSA, IABC
- The pressure respondents feel to perform
To access all of this and much more, via immediate PDF download, click on the purchase buttons on this page.
Or, to purchase a print edition, call 800-558-1708.