PRWeek's Cause Survey
This year's survey, The Male Perspective, finds men are an important audience to consider when crafting cause-marketing initiatives. Featuring expanded and more detailed information on cause marketing—from the male consumer and corporate perspective:
Questions answered include:
- Does your company engage in cause marketing programs?
- How important is targeting your cause efforts to specific consumer segments?
- Which segments have been most receptive to your company's cause campaigns?
- What is the level of involvement your company has in causes?
- Do you think it is important for companies to support causes and charities?
- Which of the following types of causes are you most likely to support?
- Would you try a brand you normally wouldn't because it supports a cause you care about?
- Would you pay more for a brand or product because it supports a cause important to you?
- What are the most admired cause campaigns?
More than 50 pages of charts and analysis featuring:
- Results by consumers' age
- Results by consumers' household income
- Results by company revenue
To access all of this and much more, via immediate PDF download, click on the purchase buttons on this page.