PRWeek's Career Guide
2012 Digital Edition - Free
The PR industry continues to make great strides as companies and organizations realize the fundamental importance of transparent and effective communications and corporate reputation. Communications is bucking macroeconomic troubles and continuing to experience exponential opportunity and growth.
This eighth installment of PRWeek's Career Guide delves deeply into a variety of topics of great interest to pros of all levels, while giving examples of the things agencies and corporations alike can do to keep staff informed and engaged.
Included in the Career Guide 2012:
- A deep look at the booming Bay Area talent scene
- Profiles of senior-level executives in "dream jobs"
- Roundtable featuring incoming PR pros
- MBAs continue to become more valuable for PR pros
- How "working moms of PR" succeed at work and home
To download our free Digital Edition and access all of this and much more, click here. To purchase print copies, please call 1-800-558-1708